- Arenas/Stadiums/Leagues /Entertainment
- Construction, Real Estate, Property Management
- Critical Infrastructure: Electric, Gas, Water
- Education: K-12
- Education: University
- Government: Federal, State and Local
- Hospitality & Casinos
- Hospitals & Medical Centers
- Ports: Sea, Land & Air
- Retail/Restaurants/Convenience Stores
- Transportation/Supply Chain/Warehousing
Items Tagged with 'required surveillance'
According to a new local law, businesses in White Plains, N.Y., are now required to record quality video of patrons and provide that recording to police on demand. The law was passed last week unanimously by the Common Council, requiring certain merchants to install and maintain digital video camera systems to view and record quality video of everyone who enters.