- Arenas/Stadiums/Leagues /Entertainment
- Construction, Real Estate, Property Management
- Critical Infrastructure: Electric, Gas, Water
- Education: K-12
- Education: University
- Government: Federal, State and Local
- Hospitality & Casinos
- Hospitals & Medical Centers
- Ports: Sea, Land & Air
- Retail/Restaurants/Convenience Stores
- Transportation/Supply Chain/Warehousing
Items Tagged with 'international security plan'
At the core of risk and resilience planning is the ability to gather intelligence and create situational awareness.
The speed at which political instability spreads is now inextricably linked to social media, as disaffected populations around the globe turn to this powerful outlet to drive demonstrations, according to a new Marsh Risk Management Research briefing, Social Media Heightens Political Risks in Emerging Markets.
286 flights have been canceled out of Hamburg and Duesseldorf airports, affecting thousands of passengers, in an attempt to force airport administration to present a "negotiable" offer.
Nearly 700 tons of gold bars will be returned to the Bundesbank in Frankfurt, Germany, after it was stored abroad for protection during the Cold War.
The threat of terrorists transporting improvised explosives on North America's major waterways has Canadians concerned, but an American report finds the risk "limited."