- Arenas/Stadiums/Leagues /Entertainment
- Construction, Real Estate, Property Management
- Critical Infrastructure: Electric, Gas, Water
- Education: K-12
- Education: University
- Government: Federal, State and Local
- Hospitality & Casinos
- Hospitals & Medical Centers
- Ports: Sea, Land & Air
- Retail/Restaurants/Convenience Stores
- Transportation/Supply Chain/Warehousing
Items Tagged with 'counterfeit goods'
A study reveals that while counterfeit consumer electronics are a significant concern to U.S. consumers, most seem to be unaware of the full impact and risks of their purchase and use.
MIT researchers have developed a new type of tiny, smartphone-readable particle that could tell if a food product is counterfeit.
The United States named China the leading place for physical markets selling counterfeit goods, while websites in Europe, South America and Canada led in online sales of fakes.
Gucci has been awarded $144.2 million in damages from counterfeit websites selling their products. The websites have 30 days to shut down their organization.