What: FREE webinar
Where: Right from your computer
Duration: 60 minutes, including LIVE Q&A
Demystifying Business Intelligence and Deriving Value from Converged Security Reporting
There has been a groundswell in the demand for meaningful security metrics and reporting. It’s no longer enough to tell the business how many incidents occur; it needs to be articulated how security is contributing to the mitigation of such events and the reduction of associated losses.
The real value and next focus will be on deriving value from big data analytics for situational awareness and the extraction of meaningful value for the organization. Business Intelligence tools such as dashboards and analytics provide the security team timely access to the right data to make proactive security and risk based decisions.
This Webinar will discuss:
- Industry research related to BI reporting and analytics
- Now that we have common platforms of converged security data collection, what's next?
- The building blocks of BI
- How to pick analytics/metrics that matter
- The various tools and applications available for Integration, Information Delivery and Analysis
- How to leverage the value of security-related information to provide a more accurate and timely picture of the risk environment (How to tell your story)
- The application of data analytics to close the security reporting loop, providing effective feedback and measurements
Can't attend live? Register to view the webinar on-demand!
Principal Analyst Serving Security & Risk Professionals
Forrester Research, Inc.