Protecting property, assets, and personnel requires constant vigilance. Traditional video systems excel at storing video but not at alerting you when a crime (or potential crime) is in progress. With VideoIQ advanced analytics, you can dramatically improve your security teams’ effectiveness and transform your passive video systems into a solution that can:
- Detect and classify suspicious objects at hundreds of feet/meters while ignoring animals or other environmental conditions (e.g. rain, snow, sunlight, etc.).
- Alert you to suspicious activities involving people and vehicles as they occur
- Enable you to verify and respond immediately to malicious events rather than reviewing and investigating afterwards.
Join VideoIQ, Mahesh Saptharishi, President and CTO, and Dave Jackson, Director of Product Management as they share their thoughts on key drivers changing the IP video surveillance market and explain how video analytics is revolutionizing video surveillance solutions. This webinar will help you understand the pitfalls and payoffs when using video analytics and how to maximize your crime prevention strategy.
Key learning points:
- What is needed to move from a traditional record and review system to a prevention-based security solution
- Understand how video analytics is a force multiplier for your security personnel, letting them be more responsive to life and property threats
- Discover why and how video analytics can complement or replace existing analog or IP based video camera deployments.