Integrating Corporate-Class Visitor Identity Management with Access Control to Enhance Enterprise Protection
Security experts agree that visitors to corporate or operations facilities can pose some of the highest forms of risk to the enterprise. In a rush to address this risk companies have implemented disparate Visitor Management Systems that may or may not directly work with the installed Physical Access Control System (PACS). A PACS vendor provided visitor management solution may not work across facilities that operate other brands of Access Control or are not connected at the enterprise level.
Learn how experts are combining corporate class visitor identity management with PIAM (Physical Identity and Access Management) to deliver a completely secure, policy-based visitor identity management solution leveraging enterprise-class workflow, real-time security assessment and pre-screening methodology to deliver total and continuous protection in compliance with company policy as well as federal, state and local rules and regulations against un-wanted visitors and malicious threat actors.
- Streamline the visitor process with pre-registration and advance vetting
- Enhance the front lobby experience for all visitors while keeping unwanted visitors out
- Provide additional safety by screening against do-not-admit lists etc.
- Leverage PIAM to assign temporary badges to visitors with defined expiration times
- Maintain an access history, timeline and audit record of areas accessed
- Leverage PIAM connectors for integration with HR, Identity Management and other applications
- Conduct analysis/reporting on visitor data, quickly and easily