- Arenas/Stadiums/Leagues /Entertainment
- Construction, Real Estate, Property Management
- Critical Infrastructure: Electric, Gas, Water
- Education: K-12
- Education: University
- Government: Federal, State and Local
- Hospitality & Casinos
- Hospitals & Medical Centers
- Ports: Sea, Land & Air
- Retail/Restaurants/Convenience Stores
- Transportation/Supply Chain/Warehousing
The Transportation Security Administration is willing to pay you to show them how to make the airport security lines less frustrating.
TSA is offering rewards totaling up to $15,000 for the best ideas for “queuing the system.” The person who submits the top reconfiguration receives $5,000.
The agency says you must "provide a simulation modeling concept that can form the basis to plan, develop requirements, and design a queue appropriately." The idea must also come with evidence that it could actually work.
The deadline for submissions to the TSA is August 15.