- Arenas/Stadiums/Leagues /Entertainment
- Construction, Real Estate, Property Management
- Critical Infrastructure: Electric, Gas, Water
- Education: K-12
- Education: University
- Government: Federal, State and Local
- Hospitality & Casinos
- Hospitals & Medical Centers
- Ports: Sea, Land & Air
- Retail/Restaurants/Convenience Stores
- Transportation/Supply Chain/Warehousing
Napco Security Technologies’ School Security/S.A.V.I. White Paper brings together findings from a variety of general and school security experts from across the U.S. in an objective way, devoid of brands and sales pitches.
The purpose of this paper is to identify impediments to U.S. schools being able to more adequately address the mass shooting/violence problem with effective state-of-the-art security solutions and outlining the steps to quantify and implement a standardized security approach toward measuring the vulnerability of schools to attack and subsequently applying security technologies in an objective, consistent, cost-effective manner.
Part of this process, is the use of SAVI™, a School Access-Control Vulnerability Index™, administered by an independent certified security professional. It can evaluate and grade a campus’ current security and point to specific areas for improvement, in an instructional, brand-agnostic, electronic format.
You can read the full white paper here.