- Arenas/Stadiums/Leagues /Entertainment
- Construction, Real Estate, Property Management
- Critical Infrastructure: Electric, Gas, Water
- Education: K-12
- Education: University
- Government: Federal, State and Local
- Hospitality & Casinos
- Hospitals & Medical Centers
- Ports: Sea, Land & Air
- Retail/Restaurants/Convenience Stores
- Transportation/Supply Chain/Warehousing
The Transportation Security Administration will not arm its officers.
Instead, TSA Administrator John Pistole said it will improve communications with airport police and local law enforcement, the Associated Press reported. Other key issues are police response time and where panic alarms are placed and how effective they are.
Pistole said he wanted to "make sure that the police are actively engaged in terms of patrols, that they are a visible show at and around checkpoints."