- Arenas/Stadiums/Leagues /Entertainment
- Construction, Real Estate, Property Management
- Critical Infrastructure: Electric, Gas, Water
- Education: K-12
- Education: University
- Government: Federal, State and Local
- Hospitality & Casinos
- Hospitals & Medical Centers
- Ports: Sea, Land & Air
- Retail/Restaurants/Convenience Stores
- Transportation/Supply Chain/Warehousing
A suspected school shooter is in custody after opening fire at a middle school and critically injuring at least two teenagers in Roswell, N.M., police say.
According to a New Mexico State Police spokesman said the extent of the injuries, including the number of possible victims, was unknown, ABC News reports.
A spokesperson for the University Medical Center in Lubbock, Texas, said the patients, a 14-year-old boy and a 13-year-old girl, are both in critical condition.
After the scene was secure this morning, students were bused from the school to Roswell Mall, where parents were allowed to pick up their children.