- Arenas/Stadiums/Leagues /Entertainment
- Construction, Real Estate, Property Management
- Critical Infrastructure: Electric, Gas, Water
- Education: K-12
- Education: University
- Government: Federal, State and Local
- Hospitality & Casinos
- Hospitals & Medical Centers
- Ports: Sea, Land & Air
- Retail/Restaurants/Convenience Stores
- Transportation/Supply Chain/Warehousing
A school system in northern Georgia is considering a proposal that would allow district police to store rifles in school offices in case they’re needed to defend students in a school shooting, Fox News reports.
According to Gainesville Lt. Jay Parrish, if an officer is in the school when an intruder attacks, the officer should not need to leave the school to get a weapon because he might not have access back in.
The school board is expected to vote on the issue in October.