- Arenas/Stadiums/Leagues /Entertainment
- Construction, Real Estate, Property Management
- Critical Infrastructure: Electric, Gas, Water
- Education: K-12
- Education: University
- Government: Federal, State and Local
- Hospitality & Casinos
- Hospitals & Medical Centers
- Ports: Sea, Land & Air
- Retail/Restaurants/Convenience Stores
- Transportation/Supply Chain/Warehousing
French police report that a luxury watch store has been robbed on the same exclusive promenade in Cannes where a gunman stole $136 million in diamonds earlier this week, The Associated Press reports.
According to a police spokesman, two armed men, faces concealed by scarves and caps, made off with a “significant” haul of luxury watches Wednesday at Kronometry, less than half a mile from the Carlton Intercontinental Hotel where a single gunman stole the jewels on Sunday.
The police spokesman noted that at least one of the men had a grenade, and both escaped.