- Arenas/Stadiums/Leagues /Entertainment
- Construction, Real Estate, Property Management
- Critical Infrastructure: Electric, Gas, Water
- Education: K-12
- Education: University
- Government: Federal, State and Local
- Hospitality & Casinos
- Hospitals & Medical Centers
- Ports: Sea, Land & Air
- Retail/Restaurants/Convenience Stores
- Transportation/Supply Chain/Warehousing
Police are investigating nearly $90,000 reported missing from a fraternity at Penn State University, The Associated Press reports.
State College police say someone at the Theta Delta Chi fraternity reported the money missing, and bank records show about $57,000 in suspicious cash withdrawals from a fraternity bank around between August 2011 and December 2012, according to a search warrant. The warrant also alleges that about $30,000 worth of debit card withdrawals also appeared to be unauthorized.
No one has been charged.