- THE MAGAZINE
- VERTICAL SECTORS
- Critical Infrastructure
- Stadiums/Arenas/Large Public Venues
- Supply Chain/Distributing and Warehousing
- Retail, Convenience Stores, Banks, Gas Stations
- Ports, Terminals and Transportation
- Construction, Real Estate, Property Management
- Healthcare/Hospitals/Pharma/ Medical Centers
- Government Data Center Security
- Casino Security
- Government (Federal, State and Local)
Wells Fargo & Company announced the appointment of Rich Baich to the role of chief information security officer. Baich will join Wells Fargo from Deloitte and Touche LLP, where he led the Global Cyber Threat and Vulnerability Management Practice. Prior to that, he worked in several executive security positions within the public and private sectors, including Pricewaterhouse Coopers LLP, ChoicePoint, and the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
In this role, Baich will oversee the company's security vision, strategy, and programs designed to secure customer and company information. He will join the company late Summer 2012.
Baich has extensive experience in information security having served in the United States Navy for 20 years as an Information Warfare Officer, Cryptology Officer, and Surface Warfare Officer. He earned an undergraduate degree at the United States Naval Academy and completed a Master of Science in Management degree in Financial Management as well an M.B.A from the University of Maryland.