- THE MAGAZINE
- VERTICAL SECTORS
- Critical Infrastructure
- Stadiums/Arenas/Large Public Venues
- Supply Chain/Distributing and Warehousing
- Retail, Convenience Stores, Banks, Gas Stations
- Ports, Terminals and Transportation
- Construction, Real Estate, Property Management
- Healthcare/Hospitals/Pharma/ Medical Centers
- Government Data Center Security
- Casino Security
- Government (Federal, State and Local)
Iron Mountain Incorporated, the information management company, announced that Jack Faer has joined the company as chief security officer.
Faer will lead the global security team, responsible for all aspects of Iron Mountain's corporate security and safety, fraud prevention, information security, crisis management and disaster recovery programs as well as the vital security interests of the company's customers.
Faer joins Iron Mountain from State Street Global Advisors, where he worked as senior vice president and head of operational risk management and continuity planning. Prior to State Street, he held numerous positions at Fidelity Investments, including chief security officer. Faer began his career as an accountant for PriceWaterhouseCoopers, and was a special agent for the Federal Bureau of Investigation.