- THE MAGAZINE
- VERTICAL SECTORS
- Critical Infrastructure
- Stadiums/Arenas/Large Public Venues
- Supply Chain/Distributing and Warehousing
- Retail, Convenience Stores, Banks, Gas Stations
- Ports, Terminals and Transportation
- Construction, Real Estate, Property Management
- Healthcare/Hospitals/Pharma/ Medical Centers
- Government Data Center Security
- Casino Security
- Government (Federal, State and Local)
Killings related to drug violence in Mexico dropped to 756 in November, the lowest monthly tally in two years, the newspaper Milenio reported.
According to the report,the number of killings so far this year to 11,379. The death toll declined from 900 in October and was about half the peak of 1,402 in April, the Milenio report said.
Of last month’s deaths, 60 percent took place in the states of Chihuahua, Sinaloa and Mexico, Milenio said.